The NECOS AGM concluded last Saturday, Aug 15, and the board members for 2020/21 were elected. The AGM expressed gratitude to all existing members for their contribution last year and conveyed the best wishes from the new members and the board.
At AGM, 41 individuals renewed their membership with NECOS and signed up for the recycling fundraising program. The board has requested all the past members and well-wishers who didn’t get a chance to participate in the AGM and renew their membership, please do so by either reaching to one of the board members or email to [email protected].
The membership is open to an individual who is 18 years and above, resides in Saskatoon or nearby towns where there is no other Nepali community organization and accepts the objectives of the corporation, and agrees to abide by the bylaws of the corporation. The membership categories and fee are
General Member (individual rate) $10
General Member (family rate) $10 first member of the family, $5 each additional member of the family
Lifetime Member (individual rate) $200
In addition to membership, you can also enroll and contribute to the Recycling fundraising program. You will be added to the Fb messenger recycle group where announcements are made for upcoming pick-up dates.
Please note your board members for 2020/21.
- President Debendra Subedi (re-elected)
- General Secretary Sudhir Pandey (re-elected)
- Treasurer Kapur Dhakal (Term expires 2021)
- Board Member#1 Hari Ojha (Term expires 2021)
- Board Member#2 Riwaj Adhikari (re-elected)
- Board Member#3 Jeevan Baral (Term expires 2021)
- Board Member#4 Anuja Thapa (re-elected)
- Board Member#5 Saket Adhikari (Term expires 2021)
- Board Member#6 Ramesh Kharel (newly elected)
- Board Member#7 Santosh Lamichhane (Term expires 2021)
- Board Member#8 Asim Chaulagain (newly elected)